TRIAD plans, coordinates, and controls projects from inception to completion. This is aimed at meeting client’s, statutory and regulatory requirement, in order to produce a functional and financially viable project.
- Planning – TRIAD plans the build process. We identify the required stages for each project, produce a critical path plan and lay out the timeline for each stage. We lead each stage of the project to ensure that the project is completed on time.
- Resource & Skills Allocation – Any project needs a collection of expertise and trades to arrive at the targeted product. TRIAD takes the lead in the understanding of what these are, at which stage of the process each will need to be brought on board, and ensures they are available.
- Setting Benchmarks – TRIAD ensures continuous review of a project is done, by setting benchmarks to monitor progress, the key focus being to identify whether or not the project is on target to finish on time, within budget and to the required quality standards.
- Budget Management – TRIAD ensures that there is effective financial planning and monitoring of the project. To avoid going over budget, TRIAD ensures there is continuous forecasting, keeps the team informed of forecasts and changes, and meticulously manages the project scope.
- Continuous Risks Assessment – TRIAD ensures that project risks are identified and appropriate mitigation measures executed in good time.
- Effective Communication – TRIAD ensures there is effective co-ordination between the team members, clear reporting of progress and milestones, and ensures all project information is well documented and retained.
Construction project management combines the responsibilities of a traditional project manager with the skills and expertise of the construction industry.
For any hospitality interior ‘ambience’ is not just a fancy word. It is about an unforgettable experience, a rejuvenating gateway and unsurpassed quality of services. We are sensitive to this and our approach is to design creative and unique spaces that meet current international standards and are unfused with an elegant local flair.
Whether a hotel, restaurant, bar or café, Triad Architects aims to create Africa’s inspired destinations. We aim to deliver cutting-edge, brand-led and bottom line driven hospitality interiors. We understand the true meaning of ambience, and can create designs that have international standards with local flair.
The customer experience- be it shopping or banking is the most important aspect of retail interior design. We design spaces so that the finished product will be a creative.
Book appointment for consultancy services
Fill up the form below for appointment and our experts will contact you ASAP. All fields are required.
Award of Excellence in Architecture
KPCU clean Coffee Warehouse